Are your working relationships working against you?
To achieve your goals and get ahead, you need to rally people behind you and your ideas. But how do you do that when you lack formal authority or when you have a boss who gets in your way or when you're juggling others' needs at the expense of your own?
You can do it by managing up, down, and across the organization. Your success depends on it whether you're a young professional or an experienced leader.
The HBR Guide to Managing Up and Across will help you:
- Advance your agenda - and your career - with smarter networking
- Build relationships that bring targets and deadlines within reach
- Persuade decision makers to champion your initiatives
- Collaborate more effectively with colleagues
- Deal with new, challenging, or incompetent bosses
- Navigate office politics
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
Download the accompanying reference guide.
©2013 Harvard Business School Publishing Corporation (P)2015 Audible, Inc.