An accessible introduction to trading currencies.
While the Foreign Exchange (Forex) market can be a very profitable place, you must have a firm understanding of how to operate within this environment if you intend on achieving any success. That's why you need Getting Started in Currency Trading, Third Edition. This reliable resource - written for both newcomers and those with some Forex experience - puts trading world currencies in perspective, and shows you exactly what it takes to make it in this field.
- Guides you through the process of opening your own account as well as the actual placing and managing of currency orders.
- Offers specific trading strategies and tactics.
- A companion Web site will provide updates on brokers and FOREX services; an author's Blog will answer your questions about all aspects of trading.
- Includes a new chapter on Forex trading platforms.
- The often confusing FOREX calculations are reduced to handy computer-side tables.
On the heels of the recent market crash, this fully revised Third Edition is filled with in-depth insights and practical advice that takes into account all of the recent changes in the currency market and shows you how to profit from them.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
©2010 Michael Duane Archer (P)2012 Audible, Inc.