Chapter one: Is my business on the right track?
- Dos and don'ts of choosing your product
- Profitable categories
- Research tools to help you find popular products on the Internet
Chapter two: How can I make my business legitimate?
- What licenses should you have before you start selling?
- Why is it important to open a business bank account and a merchant account?
Chapter three: To find suppliers, who should I ask?
- Different people who can help you find legitimate suppliers
- What are trade shows and trade publications?
- How is searching online different than searching in sourcing sites?
Chapter four: What supplier types can I utilize for my business?
- Different supplier types
- Differences between importers and import agents
- Differences between franchisors, distributors, manufacturers, and wholesalers
Chapter five: How can I source my products?
- What are the different product sourcing methods?
- How are they different from each other?
- Advantages and disadvantages of each method
Chapter six: Where can I find drop shipping companies?
- What are the best drop shipping websites that you can contact for your business?
- What services do they offer?
Chapter seven: How can I gear my business towards success?
- How to build a good business relationship with the supplier
- How to be safe when looking for wholesalers
- How to get more from your return on investment
Chapter eight: How can I become a successful seller on eBay and Amazon?
- Specific tips to become successful when you sell at eBay and Amazon
Chapter nine: Where can I establish my online store?
- Why you should start an online store
- Different websites where you can establish your online store
©2015 Warren Mori (P)2015 Warren Mori