Scrum master, your job just got easier!
In this class you will be given many proven tips to effectively facilitate, coach, and improve agile scrum teams.
The road to becoming a professional scrum master is exciting and challenging. Therefore, I know you will get value from this class, as it gives you a full introduction to the concept of the scrum master. I then walk you step by step through the differences between a scrum master and a traditional project manager. Following this, I give you tips for improving your effectiveness as a scrum master as well as coaching both product owners and development teams. Along the way I give you plenty of examples and enlighten you about the best practices for being a scrum master within agile scrum.
In this class you will learn:
- A brief recap of agile and scrum principles
- What a scrum master is and how he or she is different from a traditional project manager
- A day in the life of a scrum master (including typical impediments and challenges)
- Tools usually used by scrum teams and how the scrum master can help product owners and teams to use them
- Key principles to use when carrying out the role of the scrum master
- How to help your product owner to improve
- How to help your development team to improve
- Concise techniques for improving your sent
©2016 Pashun Consulting Ltd. (P)2016 Pashun Consulting Ltd.