Audition Deadline: May 28, 2014
Whether you're a complete investing novice or just confused about all the contradictory advice out there, A Beginner's Guide to Investing is an accessible guide to growing your money the smart and easy way.
Throw away the get-rich quick schemes that never work and turn off the financial news and it's constant noise. Whether your dream is protecting your assets in a turbulent market or growing your wealth so that you can retire in style, this book is the blueprint.
You can be a successful investor - really.
Join Ivy Bytes, an innovative start-up dedicated to creating accessible content on crucial issues, and Alex Frey, a lifelong investor and Harvard MBA, as they show you:
- How you can realistically expect to double your money every 7-10 years
- Why most investors achieve stunningly poor returns on their money - and how to avoid turning into one of them
- How to choose an investment account that you can keep for the rest of your life
- How to out-perform the vast majority of professional investors while taking less risk
- How to quickly create a portfolio of diversified ETFs (exchange traded funds)
- How to put in as few as three to five hours every year on your investing - and still beat 80% of investors
- Why you may not be properly diversified in holding the most popular index mutual funds
- How endowments like Yale university have consistently beaten the overall stock market - and what you can learn from them
- And more.
©2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Ivy Publications LLC (P)2014 Ivy Publications LLC