IF YOU ARE AN ENTREPRENEUR OR WISH TO BECOME ONE, THEN THIS BOOK IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST READ.
The goal of this book, 101 Lessons I Learnt from Richard Branson, has been to educate and empower the entrepreneur within you to excel to greater heights. These lessons although at times simplistic, are incredibly powerful and have made the author as well as other entrepreneurs millions in extra profit.
More importantly these lessons are proven by the success of Virgin - one of the top-ten brands in the world and a conglomerate of over 400 companies, with 8 that have become billion dollar companies.
These lessons are from someone with a PhD in results - not theory. They are real life business lessons that many believe should be taught at business school and to corporations worldwide.
What you will learn from this book:
- Business and life lessons from one of the world's greatest entrepreneurs
- How to model arguably the world's most renowned business leader
- Valuable lessons to jumpstart your business
- Ideas for starting a new business from scratch
- Discover the entrepreneurial spirit within you
- How to become a self-made millionaire in business by modelling a billionaire
- Why building a business around your passion is critical for business
- How to transform ideas into reality
- Why making business fun is critical to long-term success
THIS BOOK REPRESENTS THE AUTHOR'S VIEWs WITHOUT ANY OFFICIAL CONNECTION TO VIRGIN GROUP OR SIR RICHARD BRANSON
©2012 21st Century Education (P)2010 21st Century Education