A finalist in the Global eBook Awards, this is a behind-the-scenes look at cruise ships in a way that's never been done before. Some of the stories are shocking, some are enlightening, but most are just laugh-out-loud entertaining. This tour behind those "Crew Only" doors will reveal:
- How romance on a cruise ship is unlike anywhere else,
- The insane things passengers do
- Why alcohol is mandatory at sea
- How nude cruises compare to Christian cruises
- A first hand account of damage from getting caught in a hurricane
Jay Herring was an American senior officer and one of the few who had physical access to the entire ship. Interviewed on TV by ABC, radio by NPR, and in print by USA Today, The Huffington Post, and Frommers, he worked with every department and every senior officer, including the captain. His wife worked in the casino, and combined they worked for Carnival Cruise Lines for 10 years and sailed on over 503 cruises.
If you've ever wondered what happens below deck on a cruise ship, then get ready to laugh through an experience unlike any other!
©2012 Jay Herring (P)2012 Jay Herring