From the million-copy best-selling author of Running with Scissors comes Augusten Burrough's most provocative collection yet.
- This audiobook is approved by those seeking pleasure, escape, amusement, enlightenment, or general distraction. It is not approved to treat disorders such as eBay addiction or incessant blind dating.
- In some studies, people reported inappropriate, convulsive laughter, a tingling sensation in the limbs, and sudden gasping. Fewer than 1 percent reported narcolepsy.
- This audiobook has been shown to be especially helpful to those with parents, grandparents, life partners, and incontinent dogs.
- Do not operate heavy machinery while listening to this program, until you know what effects it may have on you.
- Ask your doctor about Possible Side Effects.
©2006 Island Road, LLC; (P)2006 Audio Renaissance, a division of Holtzbrinck Publishers, LLC