In How to Build Wealth Like Warren Buffett: Principles and Practical Methods Used by the World's Greatest Investor, acclaimed author and Buffett expert Robert Miles brings to light Warren Buffett the man, along with his simple yet highly effective business and investing principles. You will be inspired and motivated as Robert recounts the story of how Warren Buffett single-handedly became a self-made billionaire solely by investing in stocks and businesses that he believed in. You will learn how a simple $100 investment that he made in 1957 grew into the billions that have made him the world's second richest individual to date.
By listening to How to Build Wealth Like Warren Buffett: Principles and Practical Methods Used by the World's Greatest Investor, you will discover:
- How Warren Buffett grew his empire and how you can apply his investment principles and strategies to build yours.
- How to decipher the kind of investor you are and the kind of investor you'd like to be.
- How to choose investments that are steadfast and have long-term track records.
- Who Warren Buffett's mentors are and how you can apply their lessons to your life.
- How you can benefit from becoming an investment owner rather than a trader.
- The wealth-building strategies of Warren Buffett and his successor, Lou Simpson.
- How traditional investment diversification may not be a strategy that works in your best interest.
- How to break away from following the masses and find your own unique style.
- Why you should focus on investing your money on Main Street rather than Wall Street.
- Examples of Warren Buffett's impeccable character and how building your own personal character will ultimately affect all of your business and financial ventures.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio. This title also has additional supplemental material associated with it. To access this material, please visit Nightingale-Supplements.
Download the accompanying reference guide.
PLEASE NOTE: This title has supplemental material associated with it. To access this material, please visit Nightingale-Supplements.
©2002 Robert Miles (P)2002 Nightingale Conant