Become a professional fashion photographer in no time!
Have you always been enamored with fashion photography? Well, did you know there's much more to it than just putting a model in some clothes? If you did, you've probably felt daunted about trying to pull off your own shoot. Don't worry...this book will introduce you to the world of fashion photography and make it much easier for you to do a shoot successfully.
Here's a preview of what you'll learn:
- How to tell fashion photography from portraiture
- What the difference is between a type and a style of fashion photography
- The difference between the main types, which include lifestyle, advertising, and haute couture
- How to organize your very own fashion shoot successfully
- Shooting on location and some tips for making it go smoothly
- Shooting in the studio as well as a rundown of commonly used equipment
- Retouching - why it's controversial and practical tips on what your workflow should look like
- How to organize an outstandingly successful portfolio
- How to make industry standard prints for fashion
©2015 Sender Publishing (P)2015 Sender Publishing